New Made Item: Just what every German WW2 Luftwaffe (Air Force) enthusiast needs hanging on the wall. In this instance, pictures really do speak louder than words. This sign features Luftwaffe General?s peaked cap, aviator goggles, the nose of a Fokker Airplane and something even better! From renowned vintage artist Scott Carter, this vintage metal sign measures approximately 12-inches by 18-inches. Unlike most tin signs, this sign is designed and made in the United States using 24 gauge American steel and a process known as sublimation, where the image is baked into a powder coating for a durable and long lasting finish. We then perform a vintage process by hand to give this sign an aged look and feel. The edges of this sign are rounded for extra rigidity and the corners are drilled and riveted for easy hanging. You could just imagine that its 1942 and see it hanging on the wall of Munich?s Hofbrauhaus! Get one for your watering hole today.
- From renowned artist Scott Carter.
- 12-inches by 18-inches.
- 24 Gauge American Steel Construction
- hand reliced to give vintage appearance
Latest Vintage Pinup Searches:ww2 pin up girls stickers -
- German WW2 Vintage Metal Sign: Panzer Schmeisser Tiger
- Show You Mine Pinup Girls Vintage Metal Sign - Victory Vintage Signs
- Auto Mechanics Mate Pinup Girls Vintage Metal Sign - Victory Vintage Signs
- Mendo Medical Pinup Girls Round Banner Metal Sign - Victory Vintage Signs
- British WW2 Vintage Metal Sign Spitfire MkIA Pinup Girl
- Fire Garden Pinup Girl Fire House Metal Sign
- Memphis Belle Pinup Girls Vintage Metal Sign - Victory Vintage Signs
- U.S. WW2 Vintage Metal Sign Hellcat Honey with Thompson SMG
- Navy Ready 2 Ride Pinup Girls Vintage Metal Sign - Victory Vintage Signs
- Classic Auto Pinup Girls Vintage Metal Sign - Victory Vintage Signs